Our team is skilled to serve you throughout all stages of the construction process. Many of our employees have been with our company for 10 to 20 years. Shrock Premier is rich in the Amish heritage, but we also have many non-Amish team members as well. We value all of our team members and they have developed a strong bond to one another. As a result, our employee turnover is very low. Therefore, we can maintain consistently high standards and quality workmanship on every job site. Given our skilled teams, we do not subcontract as much of our process as most typical general contractors. The few subcontractors we do use are closely managed by our Shrock Project Managers. Our talented and caring team will ensure that your building project is a complete success from start to finish.
We have staff for the following roles:
- Design and drafting: we work with a draftsman, registered architect, or engineer as needed for your particular project requirements.
- Building layout, to help you position your home on your property.
- Excavating and equipment operators to develop and contour the grade surrounding your home to best suit your needs.
- Concrete flat work from standard smooth and broom finishes to specialty finishes such as stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, colored concrete, acid stained concrete or concrete on your kitchen cabinets for a unique and functional counter top.
- Framing and General Carpentry.
- Exterior siding, trim and decks including experience with fiber cement, PVC trims, and composite products.
- Millwork specialists for the most up-to-date cabinetry, counter tops, interior trim and wood finishes including reclaimed wood and distressed wood finishes.
- Visual Elements Coordinator to help you make selection decisions and “pull the desired look together” with both beautiful and functional results.
- Certified Welders for any structural or decorative steel.